History page not working properly

john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
03/27/2023 3:03 am

When clicking the History tab at the top of the GT page, the result is a page titled, Your History. At the bottom of that page is a tab, History Options.  Nearby are tabs; Previous and Next.  

When opening the History Options, the option, All History is revealed.  Selecting that option reveals one page of the last twelve monts of history... when it works.  I have yet to see it reveal my history older then twelve months.  The Previous and Next tabs do not work.

I found that I can change the page number in the URL to advance futher back in the history but, as you can imagine, this is tedious.

Please fix.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/29/2023 9:08 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: john of MT

When clicking the History tab at the top of the GT page, the result is a page titled, Your History. At the bottom of that page is a tab, History Options.  Nearby are tabs; Previous and Next.  

When opening the History Options, the option, All History is revealed.  Selecting that option reveals one page of the last twelve monts of history... when it works.  I have yet to see it reveal my history older then twelve months.  The Previous and Next tabs do not work.

I found that I can change the page number in the URL to advance futher back in the history but, as you can imagine, this is tedious.

Please fix.

Hi John, It looks like the buttons are working, but they take an unreasonable amount of time to load. I have reported this to the developers. Thank you for informing us about this issue! 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.