View post (Notation with two or more guitars - SUGGESTION)

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
02/28/2023 9:04 am
#3 Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel

"I think the interactive button/switch system where you could show all guitar parts or only selected for exmaple, GUITAR 1/GUITAR 2/GUITAR 3/etc."

Thanks for your suggetsion.  I'm not sure how much or willing GT would be in completely changing the layout.  It is the industry standard way of displaying notation.  But this particular suggestion might be something to work on for future improvements.

Thanks!

"It is the industry standard way of displaying notation." - yea this is what I thought. It makes sense because it shows what is played at which moment and if there is another guitar that is being played at the same time... One notation below another one seems like a way to go; to show that both guitars are played at the same time, share the same timespace/

The lessons could be seperated from one another and not crammed up all together but again... some GUITAR 2/GUITAR 3 parts are so short that making a seperate videos just for them is pretty much pointless... + it would still have to be shown somehow when it is played in relation to another guitar part, for example, GUITAR 1.

The room for improvement is there but... it is way too complicated and it would have taken too much effort, time, etc.

I guess manual stiching all GUITAR 1/GUITAR2/GUITAR 3/etc. parts in a continuous manner in paint is a way to go for now :)

The earlier mentioned PAGE UP & PAGE DOWN buttons on keyboard and PC work quite well with two GUITARS as well.

Thank you for your input, CHRIS/

Have a good one/