Tab App

stonecity57
Full Access
stonecity57
Full Access
02/08/2023 5:37 pm

I'm looking for a good computer or phone app that can convert songs into tab.   Seems like I saw on here once an instructor talking about it, but for the life of me can't find it.   Anyone use one they could recommend?   I would like an app that I can dowload a song to and it will work up a tab  for me.  Anything like this out there worth a try?   Thanks!!

# 1
bayer.ruff
bayer.ruff
03/09/2023 5:02 am

Yes, there are several apps available that can convert songs into tablature. Here are a few popular ones:

1. Guitar Pro: This is a popular app for creating and editing tablature. It also has a feature that allows you to import audio files and convert them into tablature. It's available for both computers and mobile devices.

2. Tab Toolkit: This app is specifically designed for converting songs into tablature on your iPhone or iPad. It allows you to import audio files and create accurate tabs that you can use for practice.

3. Transcribe!: This is a desktop app that allows you to slow down music and loop sections to help you transcribe the notes and create tablature. It also has a feature that can automatically create a basic tab for you.

4. Songsterr: This app has a large library of tabs for popular songs, but it also has a feature that allows you to create your own tab by importing an audio file. It's available for both computers and mobile devices.

5. Chordify: This app allows you to upload an audio file and it will generate chords and a basic tablature for you. It's available for both computers and mobile devices.

I hope this helps!

MI Bridges App

# 2
mobilenumberlocation97
mobilenumberlocation97
03/09/2023 6:45 am

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

phone number tracker google

phone number current location

phone number tracker location

imei lock checker

imei tracker iPhone 

imei checker att

best phone number tracker app

imei pro checker

imei checker cricket

cell phone tracker by number free

Savitri Singh

# 3
businessmart022
businessmart022
03/09/2023 6:51 am

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

tyre business

dry flower business

spices business

stone crusher plant project

bakery franchise in India

Adidas franchise cost

electrical business ideas

gold business ideas

food business ideas in ideas

lakme franchise

Savitri Singh

# 4
ourjharkhan2001
ourjharkhan2001
03/09/2023 6:58 am

jbnvi Jharkhand

rdd jharkhand

Bokaro steel city jharkhand

e-grass jharkhand 

www jkrmy jharkhand gov in

district of jharkhand

Jharkhand bed

PDS Jharkhand allotment

jharkhand public service commission

governor of Jharkhand

Savitri Singh

# 5
alllistof2001
alllistof2001
03/09/2023 7:03 am

hyderabd kamacite colleges

engineering colleges in India list

football players in 2021

Freedom fighters of  india list

List of most viewd imbd movies

List Of bank holidays

States and Capitals of India

list of stocks for intrady trading

list of weakness

List of hollywood fantasy

Savitri Singh

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.