Hello from an Electronic Musician

ItsCaseKun
ItsCaseKun
01/25/2023 2:03 am

Hi there. I usually go by Case online, but you're free to call me whatever you'd like. 

After a long week of making music for a game jam and getting inspired by a show I enjoyed, I decided to bite the bullet, buy a cheap Gretsch and start learning the guitar. Hopefully to integrate to the usual edm I make already and give it a more unique sound. But I'll take just having fun playing the guitar too if that doesn't work out. 

Thanks for having me.

# 1
Drake the Red
Full Access
Drake the Red
Full Access
01/25/2023 4:56 am

Hello!

Electronic musician? Like bionically enhanced or artificial intelligence made real? Some kind of meta-super human? We mere mortals are doomed! Welcome to the future...and the community. 

I'm very intrigued. 

Kind regards, Drake.

Am I the only one who plays multiple instruments? Let's be inspirational and find our muses everyday!

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/25/2023 6:30 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: ItsCaseKun

Hi there. I usually go by Case online, but you're free to call me whatever you'd like. 

After a long week of making music for a game jam and getting inspired by a show I enjoyed, I decided to bite the bullet, buy a cheap Gretsch and start learning the guitar. Hopefully to integrate to the usual edm I make already and give it a more unique sound. But I'll take just having fun playing the guitar too if that doesn't work out. 

Thanks for having me.

Welcome Case! We'd love to hear some of your music in the future. Thanks for joining up! 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
01/27/2023 2:12 am

Welcome ICK!  Have fun

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.