A PROBLEM OCCURRED ON OUR SITE. OUR DEVELOPERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND ARE WORKING ON A SOLUTION.

stevelaba
Full Access
stevelaba
Full Access
01/13/2023 4:12 pm

Hi I have been getting this error message for days when I go to Famous Riffs and click on the begin button. 

A PROBLEM OCCURRED ON OUR SITE. OUR DEVELOPERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND ARE WORKING ON A SOLUTION.

Thanks

Steve

# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/13/2023 11:29 pm

It took me a while to find "Famous Riffs" but I finally found such on the GT Blog.  That page has two hot links that worked for me, both taking me to https://www.guitartricks.com/songs/riffs  .  Hope this is what you are looking for.

Good luck, have fun.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/13/2023 11:29 pm

Adding to the above...

The url, https://www.guitartricks.com/songs/riffs  does indeed take one to a list of Famous Riffs; fifteen of 'em by Anders.  Unfortunately, only one of the fifteen works, Let It Be.  Clicking on the others gets the same result as you.  Further, despite the list at that url, the songs/riffs are seemingly no longer in Anders catalog nor does Anders' riff lessons show up in a search of Songs.

Perhaps they have been removed.

edited
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3
stevelaba
Full Access
stevelaba
Full Access
01/15/2023 1:49 am

Hi John the issue is that the site has a button for Famous Riffs on the song page and none of the riffs are available.

When I go to the list of riffs and click on the "Begin" button next to any riff I get the error message.

Are you saying the site just deleted all the riffs? That makes no sence.

Please look into this and see my screen shot.

The site is suppose to have riffs to learn and play

Thanks

Steve

# 4
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/15/2023 6:13 pm

Ahhh... that was easy.  I don't recall seeing the "Famous Riffs" button before (šŸ˜²) on the Song Library opening page.  Sadly, when I click on that button it takes me to the same list I referred to above with the same results.

Like you, I'm awaiting Anders answer.

john

edited
-- Chet Atkins
# 5
Drumus
Drumus
01/16/2023 9:21 pm

Same problem here,

Hope they fix it soon.

# 6
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/17/2023 8:25 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: stevelaba

Hi I have been getting this error message for days when I go to Famous Riffs and click on the begin button. 

Thanks

Steve

I mentioned this to the tech admin & it was reported as a glitch that was fixed today!  I tried a couple of the tutorials & they worked on my end.  Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 7
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/18/2023 12:33 am
#1 Originally Posted by: stevelaba

Thanks

Steve

Good on you for getting the ball rolling and things fixed.

john

-- Chet Atkins
# 8
navidshad72
navidshad72
01/21/2023 10:01 pm

Same problem for me as well, I can open any lessens.

# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.