House of the Rising Sun GF1

robtarin
robtarin
12/22/2022 6:40 am

I went into this song and found that when i went to the content there were actually 6 Chapters associated with this song.  Are those chapters a whole different course?  I went into the blues section and could not find those lessons as being the same.  So, I was wondering if there are entirely different courses out there.

# 1
ddiddler
Full Access
ddiddler
Full Access
12/22/2022 12:27 pm

There are loads of courses included in GTricks which are outside of the skills pathways outlined.

Put a search in for any subject

As you've seen all the included songs are broken down to cover all parts of the song, a complete playalong with backing track and a backing track to play with on your own.

They aren't curriculum lessons

Dave

# 2
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/22/2022 2:33 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: robtarin

I went into this song and found that when i went to the content there were actually 6 Chapters associated with this song.  Are those chapters a whole different course?  I went into the blues section and could not find those lessons as being the same.  So, I was wondering if there are entirely different courses out there.

Yes, there have been eariler versions of all the courses.

I did the first GF1&2.

GF1 starts here.

https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson/13957

GF2 starts here.

https://www.guitartricks.com/course/fundamentals2(discontinued)

Then Lisa did a version a couple of years later, then Anders did the most recent version.  We all cover the same basic curriculum of beginner guitar material, but with different styles & approaches.  

There have also been earlier versions of the Blues, Country & Rock courses.  But I think most of those tutorials are no longer linked into a course structure.  They can still be found as stand alone tutorials on the various instructor directories.

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.