NGD#2 My Twangy Guitar

manXcat
manXcat
11/09/2022 7:43 am

Arrived today. So excited, I wanted to share that with a show and tell with those guitarists of you here who know and understand that same excitement. For me NGD is reminiscent of Christmas morning as a 7 year old the memory of which never fades. And this one is particularly special.

Oh how I've waited for this day in particular though. Closest I've ever been to any pretension of achieving those early 'George Harrison wannabe' Beatlesque tones. Bless you for the perpetual inspiration and so much else George.

So here it is posed beside my Blackstar Artist 30 Blonde 6L6 valve amp, my shiny new Gretsch G5422TG in all its drop dead gorgeous Walnut Stain glory. 

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
11/09/2022 11:54 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: manXcat

Arrived today. So excited, I wanted to share that with a show and tell with those guitarists of you here who know and understand that same excitement. For me NGD is reminiscent of Christmas morning as a 7 year old the memory of which never fades. And this one is particularly special.

Oh how I've waited for this day in particular though. Closest I've ever been to any pretension of achieving those early 'George Harrison wannabe' Beatlesque tones. Bless you for the perpetual inspiration and so much else George.

So here it is posed beside my Blackstar Artist 30 Blonde 6L6 valve amp, my shiny new Gretsch G5422TG in all its drop dead gorgeous Walnut Stain glory. 

Wow! That's a beauty. Thanks for sharing with all of us! 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.