Playing basic songs (suggestions)

Violanted
Violanted
11/01/2022 7:18 am

Hi All,

I have been playing keyboards, Organ, for many years now and 1 year ago my guitarist transmitted me the guitar delirium passion and since then I found out Guitartricks. I have done both GF1 and GF2 and just started 2 weeks ago the rock path, because that is what i would like to do play classic rock Tunes.

Since I started I have learned (Smoke on the water Deep Purple) (About a Girl Nirvana) (B B king The Thrill is gone) yeah i know B B King isn't a classic rock but is good to have variation in style, however I am struggling to master those basics songs beginner level with the (2 drops)

I would like to play now more and more songs could anyone here suggest me songs that are particularly easy with fingers that are Rock, any style of Rock, Punk, or classic Rock, Metal whatever is about one thing, learning.

I found the GF1 and 2 particularly easy but playing songs challenging. 

To give an idea Smoke on the Water was the right one for my level got it right in only 10 days and played but About a Girl Nirvana took over 2 months and I don't know why since seems super easy.

Any suggestions on what songs could I play please?

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]

# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.