eargasm!!!!!!!!!

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
02/23/2003 1:29 am
I'm still tickled pink with my new rig, but even more-so today! I finally got my 4x12 Marshall cabinet back and got the footboard that goes with my PODxt in and got an A/B switch. I've got the POD going into the FX loop of the Marshall AVT275 combo and the A/B switch splitting the signal between the POD and the amp. The PODxt sounds great this way, just needs some extra tweaking, but it's no hassle. I haven't heard a sound that I couldn't make yet. I was playing along with Crazy Train the other day and duplicated the guitar sound perfectly. Now for the shocker. After playing with the PODxt for a while I switched over to the AVT275 and WOW! This thing blew me away. Hooked up to the cab it sounds twice as good, and unbelievably loud. This is what caused the eargasm. I felt kindof bad for my PODxt cuz I was spending all my time playing the Marshall. I'm happier now than I've ever been with my setup. Now all I need are some people to play with and start a band. Well, I can't stand it anymore, I've got to get back to playing. Talk to you later.......
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 1
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
02/23/2003 3:44 am
Originally posted by PRSplaya
... Now all I need are some people to play with and start a band. Well, I can't stand it anymore, I've got to get back to playing. Talk to you later.......
You what they say about people who spend all their time in the bedroom, playing with themselves! :rolleyes:

I know the feeling. I've been entirely too timid lately, for the neighbor's sake. I've got a little Ampeg G-18 set up in my living room that sounds good, but sometimes you just gotta rattle blow the roof off.

I went out to the lab I work in, where the back section is like a warehouse, and cut loose with my old Ampeg VT-22, plugged into a pair of old Garnet 4x10 cabs. My ears are still ringing, but I have a non-stop grin! :D I think its time to find some partners-in-crime and get down to disturbing the peace on a regular basis.
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.