View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
09/07/2003 9:32 pm
One of my relatives , who's american (he lives in alabama as I can remember) , was fired from his job right after 9/11 just cuz he's muslim ... He still can't find a job by the way , and one time he was asked to bring the CV of each one of his relatives who are living in egypt ... Can you give me one good reason , or a method to do this ?
His son who's a couple of years older than me got lots of threats that he was afraid to go out of his home , cuz he's muslim too !
I've heard that some people were severly injured , and others were killed after recieving similar threats .
Sorry that I don't have much personal stories to tell , as I don't live in the U.S. , but I'm sure you can dig for more if you want.

Anyways, it's very hard for me to believe that Jews are getting a more hard-time living in America & Europe than arabs , specifically muslims.

I've also heard Jewish people IN THE MEDIA , saying horrible stuff about muslims in general , refering to them as "Snakes" , "Bunch of killers" , "Breeding like ants", etc.

As for the expression "antisemetic" , it has been extremely overused ,and it is usually used to terrify anybody who bitches about Israel ... It works well for western societies , whom have been brutal to jews over centuries , but when were the arabs anti-judaism ??

Back to my main question that you avoided... Why do you leave your country , travel over seas , just to fight some people over their homes , which happens to be nearby places you find to be holy ? Won't it be satisfying and more peacefull if you just visited your holy places time to time like everybody else ?