View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
03/01/2003 4:15 am
SLY and Rask, You both have very good arguements on both your opinions. SLY, the quote you posted at the beginning of page 6, I was just clarifying how they were once related. Saddam and Laden connected in the events of 9/11 is far from the reason things are happening now. Although I have to agree with Rask that they can and probably will unite to fight a common enemy, The US, if war broke out.

Why Saddam is targeted by US is primarily what Rask said, he's neglects to follow the terms of the peace signing after the Gulf War. What I don't like is the fact is it's taken 12 yrs for anyone to act against Saddam. I also don't like how Bush is approaching the problem which I've clearly stated my reasons in previous posts. It's something that must be done, but he's going about it the wrong way.

I do believe Saddam should be taken out of office for many reasons but it isn't worth going to war for. That's my opinion. Right now Saddam is practically harmless, starting a war is going to p*ss off even more people. Especially people around the middle east, like SLY. It's just not worth it.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.