View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
02/27/2003 4:18 pm
That's our pride. Recently and of more focus now you have to look at the TWO attacks on the trade center. It was attacked previously in the early 90's, sorry I can't recall the exact year. No one was killed and the building didn't suffer too much damage. This event was also followed by threats from terrorist org. Look at the bombing of US embasses in Africa, they were also pre-warned by threats. Now were getting more threats, just recently. What's next??

But wait, lets start a war somewhere else. The pushing of this war with Iraq, in my opinion is going to cause another world war. I am not exagerating. We are apart of the UN, actually were one of the nations to create it. But you got us and the people who support our cause inside the UN, then you got those who strongly oppose, which is a greater number. Since the UN is combined of most nations, the difference in the votes is going to cause disagreement between those nations. Bush himself said he is against and will go to war with any nation that opposes. Since this is "supposively" a war on terrorism. We're looking at the beginning of World War 3. And I'm ashamed to say our nation and our president is the one forcing this seperation.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.