View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
02/21/2003 6:44 am
I realy pitty those who do not even try to ask WHY there is so much terror and pain in the world. i only hear them all shouting "we must not accept terrorism, we must fight terrorism, we must kill all terrorists". THAT is what i REALY call naive - not the tree hugging hippies.
If you only would be a LITTLE interrested in collecting knowledge of the backgrounds of the past history (which are to be found all across the net and in papers, etc) and realy start adding them up and draw logic non-prejudiced conclusions, you will see that all those Terrorism problems are home-made (not only by the USA though - that would be unfair - but it plays a VERY vital role - thats why it is mainly directed towards the US). And history has proven us often enough that fighting terror with terror(war) DOES NOT WORK AT ALL - it only leads to more terror! However - we will see what the future brings - the sad thing is, that our children are the ones to suffer.. i realy am afraid that our generation will not be mentioned as a very good one after we are gone.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]