View post (new to forum)

View thread

flash2ace
flash2ace
02/25/2003 11:52 am
hi king, wow what you said just floored me.what denomination was the church you were attending.
im guessing it must have been catholic.that is
a terrible misrepresintaion of gods intentions.
i will pray for those people and i have prayed
for youe mom.i believe there is power in the spoken
word.you see when god made the earth he SAID let there
be light. he didnt think let there be light.so whenever
you pray always speak the words and them in jesus name.
comunion has nothing to do with your moms or your
sporitual meaning to the lord. i go to a non-denominational
chirch. we are evangelist that believe in jesus and we believe if you accept him in your heart you will walk beside him in heaven. dont worry king your mom is in heaven.
and i am sure she is smiling down at you and your family.
and she is trying to tell you to go back to church and get with the lord.i am so sorry to hear about the church doing that to you. that is not the way god intends a church to be.
anyway my friend i am preaching now so i will stop. if i were you and i wanted to see god represented wright i would go out and find a non-denomination church.my church is realy big on music and my band plays at sundays service for the youth group all the time. we play 3rd day music and skillet and some of our own music we have wrote.anyway i wish you luck and i will pray for god to show you that his church is for you and there is love for you there.i will talk to you again later my friend and i wish you a blessed day. god bless you and yours. tim pate
play music unto the lord in a manner of praise.