Lesson Notation Formatting Issues

rpgarrett75703
Full Access
rpgarrett75703
Full Access
10/01/2022 5:56 pm

Prior the week of 9/18 I downloaded/printed the PDF for Blues Style Level 1/Chapter 5 - Start Your Own Blues Lead Playing/Make Music With The Notes You Know/The Albert King Box which was lesson 3. I was able to print it and also save it as a PDF file. But in both cases the formatting was perfect. The lesson notation was split into 4 separate pages with the page numbers appearing at the bottom of each page and page breaks appearing in logical places. This week I wanted to print out lesson 4 and also save it as a PDF file. What I noticed is that the notation is now treated as one continuos single page so that when printed or saved as a PDF file the page breaks that should normally split the notation into multiple pages now appear in inappropriate places making it unreadable and difficult to follow. For example, a bar might get split down the middle such that the top half of the bar containing the first 3 strings may appear on one page and the bottom half of the bar containing strings 4, 5, & 6 may appear on the next page. Previously, that bar would not have been split in that manner. Whether you print it or save it to a PDF file there are no page numbers since it's treated as one continuos page. I went back and tried to print/save lesson 3 notation but the problem now appears there as well. So something in the way these notations are formatted and stored has changed. This posting doesn't allow me to attach PDF files that would demonstrate the problem (e.g. a notation PDF prior to 9/18 versus the same notation PDF today). Anyone else having problems printing or saving lesson notations?

# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.