Newest songs on Guitar Tricks

W3
Full Access
W3
Full Access
09/15/2022 11:18 pm

I have to say yall have truly stepped up your game, not that you'd lost any steps before. With Train, Train and So Into You and some of the other newest songs, Im in guitar Heaven! Thanks to the incredibly talented podigal instructors, we are getting the very best guitar education and instruction on the WWW today! I'm recently retired and can't tell you how much nicer retirement is when I can do something so worthy of some of my down time! Keep Rockin'

# 1
oceanguy1111
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
oceanguy1111
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
09/26/2022 2:40 am
#1 Originally Posted by: W3

I have to say yall have truly stepped up your game, not that you'd lost any steps before. With Train, Train and So Into You and some of the other newest songs, Im in guitar Heaven! Thanks to the incredibly talented podigal instructors, we are getting the very best guitar education and instruction on the WWW today! I'm recently retired and can't tell you how much nicer retirement is when I can do something so worthy of some of my down time! Keep Rockin'

Hey, do you like the Beatles?  How many songs did they do?  Hoew many are listed by Guitar Tricks?

# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
09/26/2022 2:59 am
#2 Originally Posted by: oceanguy1111

Hey, do you like the Beatles?  How many songs did they do?  Hoew many are listed by Guitar Tricks?

https://www.guitartricks.com/songs/artists/the-beatles

Have fun.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.