High strap height

guestpostideas46
guestpostideas46
08/15/2022 11:49 am

Area code 479 is an area code located in the northwestern part of Arkansas. It covers thirteen counties in total, including the cities of Bentonville, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Springdale. 479 area code

It was established in 1997, when it was split off from the 501 area code. This was done to accommodate population growth in the region, as well as to provide more phone numbers for businesses and residents who needed them.

The 479 area code is part of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP), which is used by the United States and Canada. This means that if you're calling someone in Arkansas with a 479 area code, you'll need to dial 1-479 before their seven-digit phone number.

edited
# 1
Drake the Red
Full Access
Drake the Red
Full Access
08/15/2022 1:47 pm

As long as your hands and arms aren't anchoring the guitar in place; they need to be free to play without holding the instrument up. Your strap needs to be adjusted so the guitar is correctly suspended in perfect playing position. Whether sitting or standing.

You need to make healthy playing habits and good posture second-nature for the long-term.

Originally Posted by: guestpostideas46

Most of the advice I've seen and read about strap height said that it's best to set your strap height so it's in the same position when you're standing as when it's on your lap.

[/quote]

Good advice!

[quote=guestpostideas46]

I'm sitting with the strap around my neck...

Why is it around your neck? It should be resting, comfortably, on your fretting hand's shoulder

Am I the only one who plays multiple instruments? Let's be inspirational and find our muses everyday!

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.