Waza air guitar headphones

Metal_Head81
Metal_Head81
08/05/2022 6:13 am

So does anyone own these headphones and if so what's your opinion on them for someone looking to practice without disturbing the neighbors? Are they worth it?

# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
08/05/2022 3:21 pm

Wow! Headphones for air guitar!!

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2
Drake the Red
Full Access
Drake the Red
Full Access
08/05/2022 6:03 pm
Originally Posted by: john of MT

Wow! Headphones for air guitar!!

Lmao! I thought it was just me who noticed that.

Am I the only one who plays multiple instruments? Let's be inspirational and find our muses everyday!

# 3
DavidMeb
DavidMeb
10/12/2022 2:20 pm

I bought them, mostly because it is very difficult for me to use an amp to practice.   They are definitely a good option - they work pretty much as advertised.  I run the app through my ipad and can get plenty of good tones.  They aren't cheap, but in the end I don't mind the price (I found them on a bit of a discount).  So I would say they are worth it if you are going to use them a lot.   Build quality is fine (I have Marshall headphones that seem a little better quality wise; a bit surprising given Boss stuff is usually pretty high quality - they aren't "cheap" feeling, but given the price...).   Other option would be something like a Fender mustang micro.  Not the same experience, no wireless, but would probably be better if you just want to use once in a while.  If you will be practicing regularly with headphones, then I would be tempted to try the waza headphones.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.