Timecodes / Timestamps in future videos?

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
07/25/2022 6:09 am

A really handy tool improvement I would like to see in the future (I doubt you guys would ever go back and timecode the old ones lol so let's just focus on future improvements ;p) videos are timestamps/timecodes similar to those of youtube.[br][br][br][br]When you first start a lesson, it's obvious you will watch the whole thing from start to finish but when you go back and would like to practice with, let's say Anders playing along with you, you have to dig and look for a correct moment.

- Introduction

- structure

- practice with metronome

- Play Along

you know just a couple of timecodes/timestamps/markers for easier navigation. You already have the template of how you do your videos, which are bascially a few segments, building a whole video. Timestamps would be a really handy addition.[br][br][br]Nothing really that important to be honest. But if you run out of ideas what to improve, this might help :)[br][br][br]Have a great day (and the start of the week), everyone reading this/

# 1
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
07/31/2022 8:07 am

also, I am pretty sure I have mentioned it some other time

Notation should have indication if it's either downstrum or upstrum. It's easy to lose track of it in a video especially where it's not said. Using slow motion now and figuring it out on my own instead of focusing on different aspects.[br][br][br]Basic stuff, really...[br][br][br]I also remember a few lessons have it when downstrum and upstrum is being introduced/[br][br][br][br]It should be implemented everywhere.[br][br]

# 2
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
08/10/2022 3:22 am

another thing:

When a video reaches the end and you MOVE THE SLIDER / PRESS LEFT ARROW back a little to repeat the last bit of a video segment. The overlay that says, NEXT LESSON, REPLAY VIDEO, PREVIOUS VIDEO should dissapear on its own.[br][br]I SHOULD NOT have to click replay video to make it disappear when I am backing up from the video's end. I am already replaying it by moving the slider so why am I still seeing the overlay that obstructs the video?

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.