View post (Question about guitar cord cadd9)

View thread

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/22/2022 12:09 pm
Originally Posted by: alphasmoochieTell me you at least have templates of those neck illustrations. I've learned that theoretical material about 5 times now in various GT tutorials but never have I seen it laid out so clearly. I'm definitely going to complete that referenced tutorial of yours.[/quote]

I've answered many so questions like that over the years that my replies are often done by cut-paste & edit for context.

One of my long-term goals is to be able to answer any given guitar question with a link to a tutorial (or 3!). So that's also a strong factor in how to reply.

[quote=alphasmoochie]

Hmmmm, you don't seem to ever sleep, you answer questions about as fast as they can be posted, and with encyclopedic knowledge. Your guitar playing is always flawless. I suspect that you might be a musical cyborg ;-)

Haha! I try to spend some time every day (usually in the morning in between I'm drinking coffee & practicing scales!) looking through the forum answering guitar learning questions.

The reason you don't see mistakes in my playing is that they get edited out before the lessons are published! I make plenty of mistakes on my way to a good performance.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory