YouTube ad

jibran.shahid123
Full Access
jibran.shahid123
Full Access
01/10/2024 8:56 am
#1 Originally Posted by: dwthreinen

Is anyone else completly fed up with the Guitar Tricks YouTube ad that plays EVERY time a click on a YouTube video? I like this site, and have been a full member for 2 years, but if I see that ad one more time I'm going to cancel my membership. It's so ANNOYING that I need to see an ad 1000 times for something I am already subscribed to. There is such a thing as negative effects to persitant advertising.

I used to hate Anders face too and this was usually while I was trying to search for youtube guitar instructional videos. But after becoming a full member and completing fundamentals 1 with Anders, I can't wait to meet the guy!

# 23
fitboyawesome
fitboyawesome
01/10/2024 10:12 am

Absolutely, the constant Guitar Tricks YouTube ad is driving me crazy! I've been a loyal member for two years, but seeing the same ad repeatedly, especially for something I'm already subscribed to, is incredibly annoying. If it persists, I might have to reconsider my membership. Persistent advertising can have negative effects, and this is a clear example.

# 24
jibran.shahid123
Full Access
jibran.shahid123
Full Access
01/10/2024 10:26 am
#24 Originally Posted by: fitboyawesome

Absolutely, the constant Guitar Tricks YouTube ad is driving me crazy! I've been a loyal member for two years, but seeing the same ad repeatedly, especially for something I'm already subscribed to, is incredibly annoying. If it persists, I might have to reconsider my membership. Persistent advertising can have negative effects, and this is a clear example.

Leaving your membership won't make the ads go away my friend! :)

Take out your frustration on the guitar by shredding :)

Just noticed that you are a registered user and don't have full access. Maybe that's why you're being bombarded by ads. Time to give in to the full time membership.

edited
# 25
terrytomyzs
terrytomyzs
02/19/2024 7:59 am

Mike Olekshy friday night youtubes seem to be getting interupted with more ads.

krnl.fun

hdstreamz apk

edited
# 24

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.