Breaking the chains

sualk10
Full Access
sualk10
Full Access
10/23/2021 1:12 pm

Very cool songs lately! Breaking the chains is a real fun tune to jam to. Thanks a lot. There is a little mistake in the transcription in the intro part of guitar 2. The last two 16th notes of the bar right before the harmonics occur are B octaves instead of the written A octaves. No big deal. You'll immediately notice it when you play along to your slowed down exercise. Other than that great job! Mike mentioned a while ago that there might be coming up a Ratt tune in the near future. Any news about that?

# 1
dberard608
Full Access
dberard608
Full Access
10/24/2021 3:29 am

Good Evening Dave

i have a one hour lesson scheduled with you this Friday, October 29, @ 6:30. My goal for the upcoming lesson is to get your assistance in learning an old classic song that I am having some trouble with the finishing touches. The song is Give A Little Bit by Supertramp (Roger Hodgson). I play it on a 12 String Guitar. Hoping to breakdown each section of the song with you.

Let me know if that will work for you. If you need to reach out for further information, please feel free to E-mail me at dberard608@aol.com.

Thanks,

Carmine

# 2
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/25/2021 3:29 pm

Thanks for your props on the 'Breaking the Chains' tutorial I did! Good eye and ear for spotting that little mistake on tablature for the Intro Guitar 2 part. I'll let GT know about it and see if it can be corrected.

I believe Guitar Tricks is still working to aquire the rights to teach the Ratt songs, but I'm not sure were that stands at this point.

Originally Posted by: sualk10

Very cool songs lately! Breaking the chains is a real fun tune to jam to. Thanks a lot. There is a little mistake in the transcription in the intro part of guitar 2. The last two 16th notes of the bar right before the harmonics occur are B octaves instead of the written A octaves. No big deal. You'll immediately notice it when you play along to your slowed down exercise. Other than that great job! Mike mentioned a while ago that there might be coming up a Ratt tune in the near future. Any news about that?

# 3
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/25/2021 3:42 pm

Check your email for my 'New Student Welcome'.

Originally Posted by: dberard608

Good Evening Dave

i have a one hour lesson scheduled with you this Friday, October 29, @ 6:30. My goal for the upcoming lesson is to get your assistance in learning an old classic song that I am having some trouble with the finishing touches. The song is Give A Little Bit by Supertramp (Roger Hodgson). I play it on a 12 String Guitar. Hoping to breakdown each section of the song with you.

Let me know if that will work for you. If you need to reach out for further information, please feel free to E-mail me at dberard608@aol.com.

Thanks,

Carmine

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.