View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

metalisbest
metalisbest
02/08/2003 4:07 pm
I think Bush knows what he is doing. In the past everyone has waited almost till its to late. Ex: Hitler, North Korea, North Vietnam. Even though some of Bush's reason is for oil, most of it is to get rid of Hussein. It won't stop all the horrible things that go on in the middle east, but it will help. Hussein has a son who was already over here trying to get something. If people think theses Iraquies are dumb, they aren't. Awhile ago when General Electric built the best jet engines because of the metal alloys they used, all the other countries(even are allies) sent spies over here Cincinatti to get some of the alloys. The Iraquies had the best plan. One of their spies what a janitor at the plant and all he did was put sticky stuff on the bottom of his shoe to pick up the metal dust from where they formed it and smashed it. Took it back to Iraq and they analyzied what kind of alloy it was, and sold it to France for parts for their airplanes during the war they had with Iran. This has told me that we've waited long enough and need to do something about it. Even though a factor is I might get drafted in a few years, I have no problem with that. I will fight and die for the right cause. Most people probally won't agree with me on here because I'm Republican, but thats alright.