View thread

Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
02/08/2003 12:44 am
Originally posted by SLY
Originally posted by Lordathestrings
Originally posted by Azrael ...I just remind you of WW2 - tonns of people where folowing Hitler and BELIEVED in him though he was only abusing everybody.
And one thing is for sure - NO war is good - for no reason AT ALL. There is ALWAYS a peacefull way. I cannot understand ANYONE who says "we have to make war for i think its the best solution". are you the one who dies there?...
You have blown huge holes in your own argument here, without any need for me to explain further!

I don't see any holes here, Azrael's point was that there's always a peacefull solution , specialy in the hands of the more powerfull one (the U.S. for sure) , and that some people speaks very easily of war just cuz they've never seen any real one except for these "Disgusting" pix and vids they watch on TV and says :" oh , so horrible !" , but they'll probably never know how horrible a real war is .
And yeah , Old people send young ones to die for old people's bullsh*t, while the old people are enjoying their sleep in comfortable beds in their homes.

Can you please explain further ?

Yes, parents and grandparents love to see their children and grandchildren shot up and/or come back from war with psychological damage and nervous disorders.
Get real.

In the US administration and public, many of the "old people" who don't know war 'except for these "Disgusting" pix and vids they watch on TV' actually went through World War II, Korea, and Vietnam.

You and Azrael, though while obviously well intentioned are ignoring the fact that some people in this world will take what they want no matter what the cost and will never give in, ever. Add up all of the facts and it's pretty easy to see that Saddam is one of those people.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons