View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
02/07/2003 4:30 pm
Originally posted by Lordathestrings
Originally posted by Azrael ...I just remind you of WW2 - tonns of people where folowing Hitler and BELIEVED in him though he was only abusing everybody.
And one thing is for sure - NO war is good - for no reason AT ALL. There is ALWAYS a peacefull way. I cannot understand ANYONE who says "we have to make war for i think its the best solution". are you the one who dies there?...
You have blown huge holes in your own argument here, without any need for me to explain further!

I don't see any holes here, Azrael's point was that there's always a peacefull solution , specialy in the hands of the more powerfull one (the U.S. for sure) , and that some people speaks very easily of war just cuz they've never seen any real one except for these "Disgusting" pix and vids they watch on TV and says :" oh , so horrible !" , but they'll probably never know how horrible a real war is .
And yeah , Old people send young ones to die for old people's bullsh*t, while the old people are enjoying their sleep in comfortable beds in their homes.

Can you please explain further ?