View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
02/01/2003 10:17 pm
Originally posted by Lordathestrings
Saddam openly offers payment to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. Meanwhile, I am very interested to find out what evidence the US will reveal on 5 February.

Well , these are realy poor families ,and the suicide bomber is usualy their main man whom they depend on ... These poor families realy need help , you can't leave kids starve to death just cuz their father or one of their relatives turned to be a desparate suicide bomber, that's non-human !
Actualy what realy encourages these suicidal acts is Mr. Sharone's governments and the Inhuman methods of treating Palestinians that they use , not the very little financial aid they get from Saddam or anybody else.

To prove my point, check out Isreal Vs. Palestinian violence recorded statistics during the current government , and compare it to the peacefull days when "Rabin" was in charge .
You'll find it realy obvious that as Israel raises the military acts, Palestinian bombers increase & vice versa .

Back to the main thing , I realy doubt if Saddam realy pays anything to these families ... From where the hell does he get enough money for charity ?? If he had such money, I guess he would rather spend it on Iraqies instead ... I believe his speaches or claims about this issue is some sourt of a propaganda for himself , just to show that he cares about poor people.