View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
01/31/2003 8:06 pm
Originally posted by Lordathestrings
It is a common reaction to claim that someone we don't like is stupid. In truth, the Americans have often done things that tend to support that assessment. On the issue of terrorism, though, I think they have a better understanding than most of the international community. Bush has made it clear that state support of terrorism will be considered an act of war against the US. The only acceptable responses are to lead, follow, or [u]get out of the way[/u]!

I'm with you ... No body likes terrorism , we all hate it & if not stopped , may be one of us is going to be the next victim... That's why most people in the world (including muslims & arabs) supported war against Taliban & Bin Laden.

But what does this has to do with Iraq ? As far as every body knows , Saddam's regiem never supported such groups like Al Kaeda or such.

The U.S. government has been trying to link Saddam to terrorism since 11/9 or may be before , but they always failed cuz over the years this guy (Saddam) has never shown any supports to such groups .
As a matter of fact , I believe he tries to make sure that no such groups develope in his country , so that they don't take over power from him someday.

The war against Iraq is not a war against terrorism ... It's for oil , domination or whatever ... But certainly has got nothing to do with terrorism.