View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
01/24/2003 1:48 pm
Originally posted by Azrael
...And as for 'you cannot maintain peace if you run away from a fight because someone WILL abuse your peacefullness'.... thats the next madness. protecting oneself against an invisible enemy "someone might attack me - now lets make heaps of weapons, bigger and more dangerous" - great point. Now the next country sees this and thinks "oh sh*t - now they are so powerfull they might attack me - i have to build weapons like this too".. sounds familliar somehow? cold war? no? this is PARANOIA!

Absolutely agree with your points , just wanted to add that now things are going further than that ... Now they're not only manufacturing weapons for safety against an invisible enemy , they're planning to use these weapons in advance , so that they make sure that the claimed enemy never enjoy the first strike... Very sickening, isn't it?
And in the future it will be so easy for the U.S. to attack any country that oppose the U.S. economicaly for example , and the U.S. will just have to claim that they have SECRET infromation that this country was planing to attack the U.S. in the near future.