View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
01/22/2003 3:02 pm
Economical issues should be solved economicaly... Using military power to sieze some oil wells is realy disgusting ... How could such a country that's considered to be on top of the world by all measures , deny the right of simple people with different ethnicity , race & religion in living peacefully , is it just for Oil?

I believe in war for self defense ONLY ... If anybody attacks my contry , I'll go ahead & fight ... But invasion isn't self defense by all means.

This war against Iraq isn't realy for the mass-desrtuction weapons the U.S. claims Saddam's regiem has ... or else why aren't they taking similar actions against N Korea , simply bec. Bush is afraid of the N Korean reaction ... If he was so sure of Saddam's weapons or even had a doubt he would give it a thousand thoughts before he speaks this way about war , but since Bush is sure Saddam has got nothing that's a real threat but his ego & foolish dictator**** speaks , Bush can easily speak about war without fear.

The goals of this war is very clear and simple , it's for Oil & domination , not for anything else.