View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
01/22/2003 8:14 am
I - and probably most of the non americal world too - will never understand why the US thinks thinks of itself as the worlds peacebringer. they stir **** everywhere on this planet. i wonder where this will lead to. however.

this war is not about oil. this war is about the american economy. up to now when america was short of cash it started a war somewhere in the world. war is good business. what a shame. no wonder that there are countries on this planet that do hate the US. I once was a fan of the US. I wanted to go there and maybe even live there. But now all i feel for the US (when i talk of the US i dont mean all its people - that would be unfair) is pity. The gouvernment makes the americans believe that they are the biggest, greatest and best, and that the rest of the world has to shiver in fear and that the rest of the world is underdeveloped. That is not too far from the methods Adolf Hitler used if you ask me.

[Edited by Azrael on 01-22-2003 at 02:19 AM]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]