View post (Marking individual lessons as incomplete?)

View thread

ScubaCPA
Full Access
ScubaCPA
Full Access
01/09/2022 5:12 pm

I would like to call attention to this issue again. It's been about six months since Christopher responded to this. And the last post from Mikey54 is absoluetly correct. The toggling of the Mark As Complete/Mark As Incomplete has no effect on a watched lesson. It only toggles lessons not yet watched. If you even watch one second of an individual lesson there is no way to unmark it as complete.

Hitting Mark As Complete at the chapter level gives me this (the same thing happens at the individual lesson level):

When having the chaper highlighted I would like to see it mark all 7 lessons in Chaper 4 as not watched because I didn't really watch them. All I did was go into them to print the notation. If it can't be done at the chapter level I could live with that if I could go to each lesson an unmark it. I would not mind having to hit incomplete 6 times if that's what it would take. Of course both options would be great. But please do which ever way is easier for you programming wise.

As noted above, my particular problem is that at the beginning of a chapter I go into each lesson to print the notation so that I can follow long easier when actually doing the lesson. So I end up with all of the lessons marked as complete and have to rely on memory where I stopped. Sometimes several days or even a week go by between watching a lesson because I am practicing from the printed notations before going to the next lesson. I repractice a lesson even when I have moved on so I can get lost as to where I left off. I would really be great if we chould mark individual lessons as incomplete.

The same thing happens in Songs. I sometimes "explore" a song to see if I like it or to see if it fits my skill level. Often I find it will be to hard for me know, but then in a few months I'll give it a try. But all of the individual pieces of the song are marked Complete because of my past exporation or printing the notation. I would like to start fresh (after printing the full notation). Again it can take me a couple of weeks to move through each piece of the song because I want to nail each piece before going to the next one.

PLEASE. Thank you.

Gary

Gary

[Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro (2), Fender Player Stratocaster (2), Fender Player Telecaster (2), Squire CV 60's Stratocaster, Hamer Ecotone, Yamaha APX600 (2), Epiphone ES-339, GTX-100 (2), Spark 40 (2), Spark Mini.]