Interval training

dlwalke
Full Access
dlwalke
Full Access
07/23/2021 10:12 pm

Hi Dave,

Enjoyed the lesson yesterday. I started to do intervals a while back but peter-ed out after a while (there's so much to learn..I know I need to stay focused on stuff but it's hard not to jump around a bit). Anyway, now I'm motivated to get back into it.

I previously did a fun little project looking at interval frequency (how often different intervals appear in the songs I like. You should check it out. I previously posted it on the GT forum.

Dave

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/26/2021 5:13 pm

I just checked out your anatytical observations and chart from the link you provided. Very cool and in depth info! I think it would be valuable to other students for you to list the songs and which intervals you discovered for each.

Great job on the research!

Originally Posted by: dlwalke

Hi Dave,

Enjoyed the lesson yesterday. I started to do intervals a while back but peter-ed out after a while (there's so much to learn..I know I need to stay focused on stuff but it's hard not to jump around a bit). Anyway, now I'm motivated to get back into it.

I previously did a fun little project looking at interval frequency (how often different intervals appear in the songs I like. You should check it out. I previously posted it on the GT forum.

Dave

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.