Would You Consider a Guitar Tricks Facebook Group?

ScubaCPA
Full Access
ScubaCPA
Full Access
07/21/2021 4:23 pm

Hi GuitarTricks Admin

I am also a member of Fender Play and they sponsor a Facebook Group which is very active. You might want to take a look at it. We answer each others questions, post video's of our progress, and often the instructors will chime in. News is posted when a new song or technique lesson is put on the lesson site. I think it would be good for Guitar Tricks and students to do something similar. Good for us as students to have a community for discussion (which is easier to use than the Forum style and allows posting of photos and videos), and I think good for the company as it might lead to better student subscription retention.

Thanks for considering it. I am enjoying my lessons here. I did Fender Play first and got the basics, but I'm now using Guitar Tricks to dive much deeper.

Gary

[Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro (2), Fender Player Stratocaster (2), Fender Player Telecaster (2), Squire CV 60's Stratocaster, Hamer Ecotone, Yamaha APX600 (2), Epiphone ES-339, GTX-100 (2), Spark 40 (2), Spark Mini.]

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/22/2021 4:14 pm

Thank you for letting us know an FB Group would be beneficial! We are currently working on this. Keep an eye out...

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.