View post (Guitar selection)

View thread

dkabanad
dkabanad
06/13/2021 9:28 pm

I know this might be asked a million times. But I had to ask to express myself because other threads are not actually answering my question.

I recently moved to another country. I used to have a cort x-6 (probobly it was 10+ years old) and a classical guitar and blackstar id 10 amp. I was trying to learn to play as a hobbie. I only learned a few songs and chords and a few riffs. While moving I had to left my guitar back. And honestly it was not a very bad thing for me.

Because first of all I never like the sound of the blackstar id10 amp. Somehow it always sounded bad to my ear. At some point I bought a vox amplug2 classic rock but it didn't sound as beatiful as advertised.

Now I want to buy a new guitar in this new country. But because of the covid I don't have luxury to go store to store. Can you advice me something?

1)I want a good sound. Also I am open to plugins too(I have zero knowledge about them I just heard them from a tutor). Although I am not very rich I might expend my budget to 300 or mayve even euros. Please advice me an amp too because I am a total noob at that subject.

2)Even if I buy a expensive amp I can't play it on all time. So I need something sounds good when I connect headphones too. And ıf you have headphone advices. I can only thank you more.

3) I always dreamed of playing rock and blues solos. I just wanted to say it.

and last but most important one is that I am very thankful for your time.