New ear training app - is it worth the effort?

JJozwiak
JJozwiak
06/05/2021 4:48 pm

Hello All.

I've prepared a new application for training interval recognition and I'm curious about your opinion.

www.intervals.fun

Apart from the keyboard interface, the application has an interface with buttons reproducing the arrangement of notes on the fretboard. So it should be interesting for guitarists. I thought also about bass players and after choosing bass guitar sounds the pitch is one octave lower.

The application doesn't force the user to learn the theory, because it also uses the code in the form of the number of semitones, which I hope will be an additional convenience for beginner guitarists.

[br]The application is fully free and does not collect any data. So far it doesn't even display ads :).

The application should work properly on all newer and popular browsers on the vast majority of available devices. The only thing you need is access to the Internet.

So, I am curious about your opinion, whether this solution presents any value for you and whether it is worth developing further?

Regards. / JJozwiak

# 1
more.vijay
more.vijay
06/07/2021 9:44 am

Hello there,

Interesting app. cvnm keys, simple clean interface.

I am sure interval knowledge will be helpful.

I will have to read INFO more carefully to see how to really use it.

Thanks and Regards.

# 2
JJozwiak
JJozwiak
06/09/2021 4:22 pm

Hi more.vijay!

I preliminarily assume that the overall assessment is positive. However, I have a problem what does "cvnm" mean. The Internet has not helped because I guess it is not "Customer Virtual Network Management" or even "Conservation Voters New Mexico". ;)

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your time and for your post.

Best Regards.

# 3
JJozwiak
JJozwiak
06/14/2021 9:22 pm

> cvnm keys

# 4
tom.g.cuff
tom.g.cuff
06/15/2021 10:10 pm

Hi JJozwiak,

This is a really cool application.

I've only looked over it briefly but it does seem pretty useful and I may end up using it myself if I need to develop this skill.

One thing I would mention is that some of the wording, in places like the info section, is a little confusing. Though I think I got the gist of what you ment.

Hope this helps, good luck!

# 5
JJozwiak
JJozwiak
06/16/2021 9:24 am

Hi tom.g.cuff

Thank you for your opinion.

[br]

Originally Posted by: tom.g.cuff[p]One thing I would mention is that some of the wording, in places like the info section, is a little confusing. Though I think I got the gist of what you ment.

Good to know your point. I will try to make a review.

Regards.

# 6
rosanna.frobinson
rosanna.frobinson
07/13/2021 8:56 am

Amazing idea. It can be a cool app. But please, make it protected from such apps https://celltrackingapps.com/sim-card-location-tracker/.

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.