Hey all!

FSTech
FSTech
04/22/2021 5:34 pm

Just joined literally last night. Not a total noob. Been noodling for a few years, last year caught a great deal on an alternate site(not sure if we can mention other site names) but worked most of the year with them. They did a massive update and well my progress got lost, sort took some wind out of the sails. Had grabbed some other material been working on that when last night I just happened to stumble upon a Guitar Tricks sale!!! Bingo!

I had heard about GT but not knowing how an online system worked went with the cheaper deal(last year). This time around, jump at the chance to see what GT was all about and if it will live up to all the top ratings I've seen.

So here I am....scanning throught the beginner stuff that I mostly know but I'm the dude who alway thinks someone may have a different take on something so....don't want to miss anything.

Anyway, hope to chat with y'all sometime. BTW is there a facebook community or just this forum....curious

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/23/2021 4:32 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the Guitar Tricks Forum. This active community is a great place to ask questions, and converse with other students and even teachers. Great move skimming through the Fundamentals stuff, even if you know it already! Sometimes a new teacher will shed light on an old topic. Head over to Facebook and Like our page. We have weekly Live Lessons every Thursday at 5pm PST there. We are also currently working on an FB Group, but no timeline for that rollout yet. Good luck!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
Sour_Note
Full Access
Sour_Note
Full Access
04/23/2021 7:46 pm

Started with GT in 2017 and got side tracked by a few things with work and never got too far off the ground. Picked up a couple months ago and now have a routine in place so I can be successful on the restart. Rejoined with full access this week and am revisiting some key concepts. I put a routine together and formulating a solid practice plan so I think everything is in place to be successful. [br][br]

picking this up mid-life and hope to learn a lot along the way. All the best to everyone.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.