After Ten Months of Playing...

Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
04/18/2021 12:48 pm

This is just one of many songs I've recorded lately... (I know it's a cover, so please delete if not allowed...I'm just super proud how far I've come! )

I did this version of Imagine a little differently than the tutorials on here, but I still used them for inspiration. I also played this...which was tons of fun and the longest song I've played...I know it's not exactly like the original but I still had fun with it! I know my singing isn't the greatest but I do try!

I'm really proud of how much I've progressed. I didn't know anything about music or playing guitar before July of last year. And now I'm playing three instruments! Guitar will always be my strongest love though. Guitar Tricks has helped me out so much and I'm looking forward to working through Acoustic 1 and 2 (I've already dabbled a lot...).

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 1
mjgodin
mjgodin
04/18/2021 1:05 pm

Way to go Susan, You've come a long way considering your injury. That is something to be proud of. Keep at it.

Moe

# 2
Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
04/18/2021 1:18 pm

Thanks Moe!

I still have to be pretty careful and make sure I take adequate breaks. But the healing has gone very well and I'm so grateful I can play again...and I didn't forget how. :)

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 3
moosehockey18
moosehockey18
04/18/2021 5:56 pm
Originally Posted by: SusanMW

This is just one of many songs I've recorded lately... (I know it's a cover, so please delete if not allowed...I'm just super proud how far I've come! )

I did this version of Imagine a little differently than the tutorials on here, but I still used them for inspiration. I also played this...which was tons of fun and the longest song I've played...I know it's not exactly like the original but I still had fun with it! I know my singing isn't the greatest but I do try!

I'm really proud of how much I've progressed. I didn't know anything about music or playing guitar before July of last year. And now I'm playing three instruments! Guitar will always be my strongest love though. Guitar Tricks has helped me out so much and I'm looking forward to working through Acoustic 1 and 2 (I've already dabbled a lot...).

Way to go Susan ! You should be proud. Especially recovering from a surgery. I definitely take inspiration from this.

# 4
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
04/18/2021 11:11 pm

[u]GO GET EM TIGER!![/u]

Captcha is a total pain in the........

# 5
phylliscastillo163
phylliscastillo163
07/30/2021 9:37 am
Originally Posted by: SusanMW

myaarpmedicare

Thanks for sharing such a amazing, Really appreciate for your hardwork.

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.