Wild Horses (Made Easy)

deepiper9
Full Access
deepiper9
Full Access
04/11/2021 6:46 pm

Mike greetings from Texas! My name is Dee, like the twisted sister guy. :) I am working on the song Wild Horses (Made Easy). I got all the way through the videos and the song, but I was stilll having trouble hitting the barre chords in the song just right and it wasnt getting nice and smooth so I decided to start over on it. I am on the video over the verse wiitth the B mnor barre chord. It't coming on much easier and better now.

what is the acoustic guitar you are playing there in the videos? I really like the color and the cutaway body style. It just looks like a nice, comfortable guitar to play.

[br]Thanks,

Dee

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/11/2021 9:06 pm

Right on Dee!! Nice job working hard on that that Bm change - always a tough one to get under your fingers. If you need to, use the speed buttons on the left side of the video frame to slow down that change, and put it lots of repetition to build that muscle memory!!

That's an Ibanez AE Acoustic. Unfortunately, I don't have the guitar anymore, so I'm not sure on the exact model number. But yes, it was affordable but very decent!

Cheers!

Mike

Originally Posted by: deepiper9

Mike greetings from Texas! My name is Dee, like the twisted sister guy. :) I am working on the song Wild Horses (Made Easy). I got all the way through the videos and the song, but I was stilll having trouble hitting the barre chords in the song just right and it wasnt getting nice and smooth so I decided to start over on it. I am on the video over the verse wiitth the B mnor barre chord. It't coming on much easier and better now.

what is the acoustic guitar you are playing there in the videos? I really like the color and the cutaway body style. It just looks like a nice, comfortable guitar to play.

[br]Thanks,

Dee

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.