ProLight+Sound / Int. Musicfair

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
01/14/2003 8:03 am
Yo!

I was wondering .. who of you folks will be at the biggest international Musicfair in Frankfurt (Germany) this year. For the 24th time it will open its gates on from 5.3. - 9.3. 2003. I was there 3 years ago and it just blew me away. this year there will be over 2000 exhibitors from all over the planet and almost every musician that has something to say. you´ll see the most amazing instruments and be able to test them and buy them to special prices. I almost got a nervous breakdown as i entered the hall of guitars - a huge complex filled with guitars. Same goes for every other instrument-group be it drums, keys, etc...

DONT MISS IT!!

i´ll be there and kill myself when i run out of money! *LOL*

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 1
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
01/14/2003 4:04 pm
Du bist aus Zürich?? Cool! Grüazi! LOL

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 2
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
01/14/2003 4:42 pm
haha - kein problem - die eintrittspreise sind 19 euro normal und 10 euro ermässigt (für studenten zB.) - um wieviel die instrumente billiger sind weiß ich nicht genau - aber sicher um bis zu 20%.

now in english for the other folks:

the admission charge will be 19 euro and 10 euro for studens and alike. I dunno how much cheaper the instruments will be there, but i guess it will be up to 20%.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.