love t-bone shuffle

Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
01/26/2021 12:47 pm

I love your tutotial on t-bone shuffle. I have been learning the Made Easy version via Caren's tutorial but I checked out the more difficult one of yours too.

If I wanted to play this on acoustic and combine the strumming of the 12 bars (from the made easy versioin) and some part of the more difficult one, which would be the best/easiest one to throw in there? (That would sound good.) Does that make sense? I know I can't do the whole thing (of the more difficult) especially since my fingers are still working on stretching so much. But I'd like to create some kind of combo of the two versions, just for fun. For now I am trying to play the verse melody bit by bit, hoping to create some kind of muscle memory....

Thanks so much,

Susan

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 1
Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
01/26/2021 2:23 pm

This is another way of phrasing everything I said....

Caren's tutorial is a level 2/5 difficulty and yours is a 4/5 difficulty. I'd like to come up with something that is essentially 3/5 difficulty by combining some elements of the more difficult one into the simpler, strumming one.

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.