View post (Newest song)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
12/29/2020 1:11 am
Originally Posted by: snojonesI must confess a low frustrattion threshold for computer antics. But I have a file

@snojones If you would like a hand with making a file available for listening to here and making a link to it, I'm willing & happy to assist.

You can't upload other than an image file directly to Guitar Tricks forum.

Sound files, e.g. snojones.mp3, have to be uploaded to a faciliative third party storage site first and linked here with a URL.

SoundCloud is the obvious one. You can create a free account there with an email address, linked Facebook or Google account which will offer limited privileges and space. Navigate via the hotlink I provided at the beginning of this paragraph to the SoundCloud Home Page, look to the top right of screen on the menu bar and click on Create Acount.

Easy to create, and once you've created and confirmed your email address, intuitively drag and drop simple to upload and link from as illustrated in my previous post.

Alternatively Faith83 has offered to facilitate you file through her Dropbox account in a folder already configured for public sharing.

Google Drive associated with Chrome browser and Android have the same capability, but the problem with any of those type of accounts is their vulnerability if you don't configure the [u]sharing properties[/u] correctly. And of course, there's always You Tube.

[br]Anyway, the offer is out there if you want to avail it. Cheers.