View post (looking for songs)

View thread

jusroc777
jusroc777
08/28/2020 12:32 am

Just a quick comment with regards to known blockers.

I note the people who are blocking are more often than not

people who work for the record companies and people who have inherited

the rights to the songs rather than the original artists.

Some of the artists who's record companies have got

youtube learn to play tutorials blocked are as follows:

Guns n Roses

Jimi Hendrix

Black Sabatth

Iron Maiden

The Eagles

Shame, as i am sure Jimi Hendrix would be made up for how much people love him and his music, as well as many of the artists who's work are owned or at least managed by their record companies.

People forget however, music business is a business, and a volitile if not ruthless one at that.

I would say it is as ruthless as drug dealing, the main difference between the two is that those in the music business also have the percieved credibility that allows them to use lawyers.

Ironic really, like pirate junkies suing people for drawing a picture of their boat without their permission....

I personally know of a intelectual and creative works copyright protection agency that is owned by people who i know are personally involved in stealing intellectual and creative copyright works from people who haven't "made it yet", i know they are stealing peoples work as they have stolen my work, this is the perverse nature of many of the people who work in the industry.

The Ultimate confidence fraud, like a bent police man who arrests a person to confiscate their music computers in order to steal the contents of them, not just any MUSO...