View post (looking for songs)

View thread

jusroc777
jusroc777
08/28/2020 12:11 am

Yes. I would say that for many big artists, many of the most popular and most loved songs are now not included.

I undstand that Guitar tricks may be going for the songs that others haven't covered.

however, i would say that you need both, to include the songs that are covered by others as well as the less popular ones that aren't covered.

I certainly would say that Guitar tricks needs to include the top songs of each artist.

I.e. The songs that each artist is most known for, as learning their less popular songs, and arguabley lesss well written songs, isn't as much of a thrill and perhaps the will isn't there from the learner.

Surely a factor that is going to effect your ability to keep your punters interested and subscribed.

I will say however, if people are The Who fans, presently you have a good list of the Who songs listed, which i am impressed with, although even among this list there are a few songs that have been omitted, including songs such as "pictures of Lily" which aruably help make the Who famous by being an early mod psychedelic rock anthem for the era. One or two other songs i think also are missing, but other than that, a fair number are present.

That is what i would expect for all the most known artists.

Thanks