Hello.

osmanitellez
osmanitellez
08/17/2020 6:09 pm

Hi.

I am from Florida, 47yo. I played guitar on my own a bit when younger (just learning songs I like), now I decided to jump back and see how far I can take it so, I am decided to invest the time and effor to feel confortable enough to enjoy this instrument and have fun with some music.

I know the fundamentals are important but it feels too easy and to slow most of the time. so I am on acostic guitar level 1, I also. did a blues level 1 or 2. I can't remember.

Practicing the scales and finger excercises. so i can move them better and more cordination .

At some point I thin it could be really nice and usefull to play with other people, wonder how you all do with that. I guess it will be nice to meet people from my area (florida, miami) but also now that everything is online. maybe a zoom meet will be good as well. I think might be nice to create a group and try some meetings to see how it goes. I think more than 3 or 4. people at the same time can be good, we can always take turns.

what do you all think.

I have an electric guitar, my acoustic is in another country and I can't get it back so I am thinking buying another acoustic.

nice to be here.

Osmani

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/18/2020 5:04 pm

Hi Osmani,

This is a great suggestion and unfortunately we don't have anything set up so that you can jam or play with others online. But I can recommend checking out the Guitartricks page on Facebook. Every week, instructors Mike Olekshy and Dave Celentano host live guitar lessons that are free. And this is a good way for some people interact with the instructors.

But I would say, you should talk to your friends and family members in person and see if you can set up a play session, as long as you are taking the right precautions and being safe during this pandemic!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.