Best guitar for me

hunter.kane
hunter.kane
08/12/2020 4:40 pm

I need help picking the best guitar for me, I've been playing for a long time now but I just need help picking my next guitar, I play mainly rock and blues, I am a big guy being 14 and 6 feet tall but I have small hands so Short scale guitars feel good but look weird on me. I also only weigh 140 pounds so I'm pretty thin. I just need something that is long or normal length, lightweight and has a thin neck.

# 1
DavesGuitarJourney
DavesGuitarJourney
08/12/2020 4:45 pm

What's your budget? Rock and blues, so you're looking for electric? What's your current axe? What do you like about it and what do you not like about it?

I throw all of those questions out there because I think that info will help others give you good advice. I know almost nothing about electrics and not much more about acoustics, so I won't be able to actually suggest anything. Good luck!

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

# 2
hunter.kane
hunter.kane
08/12/2020 6:15 pm
Originally Posted by: DavesGuitarJourney

What's your budget? Rock and blues, so you're looking for electric? What's your current axe? What do you like about it and what do you not like about it?

I throw all of those questions out there because I think that info will help others give you good advice. I know almost nothing about electrics and not much more about acoustics, so I won't be able to actually suggest anything. Good luck!

my budget is under 1000, yes I'm looking for electric, currently I have a Fender Mexican Telecaster I love the sound but I don't like the body style or the bridge placement, also it goes out of tune really fast.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.