Suggestion on Your Tricks Site!

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
12/18/2002 9:09 pm

To Whoever this concerns,

I'm not exactly sure on how to go about this, but I'd like to make suggestion for the Trick site. I go there alot to pick up tips, see other people's ideas, and what not. The problem is everytime I go there after I've logged off, I have to start all the way from the beginning again. I notice there is no 'go to this page' link, so I can start where I left off. I think it would be a good idea to have that there for situations like this.

Also, the sort by link only sort to one subject. Like sort by type only goes to tricks, and style only goes the Rock. I think it would be cooler to be able to choose which you want to sort by. Like clicking on Style would give you a menu, to choose between rock, metal, etc.. I think that would improve the functionality of the site, and make it alot easier to find what your looking for.

The search option is kool, if you know what your looking for. But it doesn't really help if your just surfing through the site.

Then again, if I am missing something. Please let me know.

Thanx.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 1
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
12/19/2002 1:11 am
NEVERMIND!!!!!
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 2
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/19/2002 7:40 am
I agree, the search feature probably needs an overhaul. To get back to the last page you used tho, can't you just bookmark it in your browser or take note of the url?
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.