FREE Hammer-on and Pull-off class

Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/30/2020 3:50 pm

Hey guitarists! I'm hosting a FREE class on 'Hammer-ons and Pull-offs' this Thursday night (July 2) at 5:00pm (Pacific time) on GuitarTricks.com Facebook page, which is open to the public, so you don't need to be a member to join.

I'll be covering hammer-on and pull-off basics for guitarists new to the instrument as well as more advanced hammer-on and pull-off concepts and applications for the more experienced players. And Q & A throughout the class.

I hope to see you there!

-Dave

# 1
andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
06/30/2020 4:49 pm
Originally Posted by: Dave Celentano

Hey guitarists! I'm hosting a FREE class on 'Hammer-ons and Pull-offs' this Thursday night (July 2) at 5:00pm (Pacific time) on GuitarTricks.com Facebook page, which is open to the public, so you don't need to be a member to join.

I'll be covering hammer-on and pull-off basics for guitarists new to the instrument as well as more advanced hammer-on and pull-off concepts and applications for the more experienced players. And Q & A throughout the class.

I hope to see you there!

Nice one Dave although will definitely only be able to watch the replay in the UK at 1am! lol

-Dave

# 2
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
06/30/2020 4:56 pm

Dave ,

It is disappointing that GT is using facebook for distributing lessons. Facebook colaborated with Cambridge Analytica to steal peoples contact lists (without permission or knowledge of the people who made those lists) and then use that info to steal the last presidential election. They have done this for ulra nationalist organizations all over the world. It is public record, you can look it up yourself .. ( for example...watch The Great Hack on Netflix. ) Not to mention their refusal to stop publishing hate mail and out and out racially motivated lies. This is not a neutral entity, working for the public good.

Please stop supporting this platform by publishing lessons there.

Captcha is a total pain in the........

# 3
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/01/2020 2:59 pm

Hi Snojones,

Good point. I'm just an instructor and have no say in how and where Guitar Tricks wants to do the promotional lessons. You might try sending your comment directly to GT's 'contact us' link at the bottom of this page.

-Dave

# 4
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
07/02/2020 2:58 pm

Dave,

I looked and I can't find the place where I would ask that question. I am a luddite when it comes to computers. So that may put an end to the topic.

# 5
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
07/07/2020 7:08 am
Originally Posted by: snojones

Dave,

I looked and I can't find the place where I would ask that question. I am a luddite when it comes to computers. So that may put an end to the topic.

hi Snojones, I support your viewpoint 💯%. Facebook is evil and not to be trusted. [br][br]

not to mention I had perfect attendance on Zoom, contrarily on FB I've made maybe 10% of them but there is no engagement for me personally.

I've raised this very issue in lessons with Dave and do believe that he and the other instructors favor Zoom for its accountability (we log in with guitars in our laps eh?), interactive feedback, and stability. [br][br]

please try this link

https://support.guitartricks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018786173-Give-us-a-call-or-send-us-an-email

which includes the phone number to call and a link at the bottom of that page to send an email. [br][br]

I hope this helps.

# 6
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
07/07/2020 2:05 pm

Thanks Wolverine! Message sent.

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.