View post (VOCLAS)

View thread

Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
12/16/2002 11:23 pm
Damn man, you really know a lot. I´ll try that thing with scales and sing and not overdoing it, when I feel comfortable with one tone, I´ll move to another. Now it might be hard to train by myself but if you want you can mail some tips to me along the way.

It´s fun to sing and especially if you can sing pretty good. I like guitar a lot but singin´ is always an amazing bonus. I always liked singers who have somthing special in theyr voice and most of these singers can be found in 70-80´s popular bands like Plant, Osbourne, Lee Rooth, A. Cooper, S. Tyler, Dickinson, A. Rose and Freddy Mercury (probably the greatest) and I always found power metal singers pretty boring. I mean there´s nothing special with theyr voice except that they can sing damn high but it gets kind of boring after a while.

Funny thing is that I and my friend did a record for our musical teacher where we record some Guns, Maiden, Metallica and Kiss stuff and I sang on most songs and my teacher was especially satisfied by the orginality in my voice and that I didn´t try to copy Axl our Bruce but just did it my way (like Sid V.) Not that I have a good voice at all, it sucks actually but there´s might be some hope with some practice.

Dejan S. No speed limit