Facebook Lessons

andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
06/08/2020 8:57 am

Hi Dave. Loved your Slide lesson on Facebook over the weekend. Thanks again!

Just a thought is although I would like to keep you to myself (lol), would you not think of announcing the upcoming lessons/workshops somewhere on the webpage as well as on the FB website?

Unless FB members are subscribed to either your FB page or the GT FB page, there would be know way of knowing that you are holding them?

I am sure that this could greatly improve the subscriptions overall as well?

The beauty is also that as they remain on the FB page that you dont have to attend the "live" broadcast if the time is not suitable and can do it at a later stage?

Going to dig into Mike's workshop later as well.

Keep up the great work.

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/08/2020 2:49 pm

Thanks Andrew! You have a good point and I've forwarded your point to Guitar Tricks HQ. Thanks again for your attendance, input, and glad you are enjoying Mike's and my classes.

Keep those fingers flying!

-Dave

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/08/2020 9:00 pm
Originally Posted by: andrew.colomb

Hi Dave. Loved your Slide lesson on Facebook over the weekend. Thanks again!

Just a thought is although I would like to keep you to myself (lol), would you not think of announcing the upcoming lessons/workshops somewhere on the webpage as well as on the FB website?

Unless FB members are subscribed to either your FB page or the GT FB page, there would be know way of knowing that you are holding them?

I am sure that this could greatly improve the subscriptions overall as well?

The beauty is also that as they remain on the FB page that you dont have to attend the "live" broadcast if the time is not suitable and can do it at a later stage?

Going to dig into Mike's workshop later as well.

Keep up the great work.

This is a good suggestion. We can most likely announce live lesson on the forums here in the future.

-Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.