Kiss me ...

manXcat
Full Access
manXcat
Full Access
03/28/2020 10:31 pm

Although not saturated as is the original magnetic, charming release video, I thought this tune in the acoustic version vids linked below a superb subject for single acoustic guitar study.

Much as my age of similar impressionability stems from a quarter of a century prior to the generation this song resonated with upon its initial release, the melodic voice from Leigh Nash, her timbre and general feel this song along with the emotion it evokes strike that note of nostalgia binding all of us to a time in our lives.

Musical masterpiece? I don't care. I really like it. So does my wife -unsolicited.

Performed a decade and a half on in these vids with Ms Nash's youth then a memory, I thought this an enjoyable single guitar accompaniment performance all round, as also is this one for basis of consistency and comparison.

Leigh Nash's vocal and this song however and whenever performed has that 'just makes me feel good' uplifting quality about it, which transports the mind's eye back to an age of lost naivety and innocence.

Wanted to share with those of you who also might enjoy trying on this piece for acoustic guitar.

# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.